We manufacture a fully modular premium wheel chair ramp system, made of extruded aluminum with a powder coated finish. We are a full service business to business Wheel chair Ramp Manufacturer, with a Dealer network able to asses and install throughout out the North Eastern, North West, and Mid Atlantic United States. Our dealer network includes but is not limited to Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Maine, Indiana, Virginia, and Washington.
QRamp, finally a good looking, maintenance-free, ramp system designed to be quick, easy and exceptionally safe.
- The QRamp: ADA compliant / suitable for residential and light commercial applications
- QRamp frames: Constructed using industrial grade, extruded aluminum with a powder coat finish.
- QRamp: Uses a premium marine decking panel known as ThruFlow TM, the panels are comprised of an environmentally friendly polypropylene fiberglass composite
- Ramp Systems: Completely modular & stay attached to the ramp user not the building
U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs.
# of Contracts: 7 Total Contracting Actions
Top Office: Department of VA
Details on FPDS.gov: VA Contracting History
CAGE CODE: L06N9 | DUNS #: 249852542
Government Business POC: Andrew Lowery
Phone: 519.627.7428 x115 | Fax: 888.595.4762
Address: 700 Gillard St Wallaceburg, ON, N8A 4L3 , Canada
Socioeconomic Factors: Small Business
Work Area: Nationwide
- Safety features above and beyond ADA compliance standards including 4.5 inch curbs, photo luminescent light strip, and 360 degree non slip decking, 0.78 Coefficient of Friction
- The ThruFlow TM panels are grated to allow snow and water to pass through creating a maintenance free ramp system
- Decking comes with an extended 12 year warranty
- QRamp has superior quality and aesthetics and is classified as a premium product
NAICS & PSC CODES
332323 Ornamental & Architectural Metal Work Manufacturing
339113 Surgical Appliance & Supplies Manufacturing
6530 Hospital Furniture, Equipment, Utensils & Supplies
5450 Miscellaneous Prefabricated Structures
6515 Medical & Surgical Instruments, Equipment, And Supplies
5419 Collective Modular Support System