We manufacture a fully modular premium access system, made of extruded aluminum with a powder coated finish. We are a full service business to business ramp manufacturer, with a Dealer network able to asses and install throughout out Canada and the United States. Our dealer network includes but is not limited to British Columbia, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Maine, Indiana, Virginia, and Washington.
QRamp, finally a good looking, maintenance-free, ramp system designed to be quick, easy and exceptionally safe.
- QRamp: ADA compliant running surface and suitable for residential and light commercial applications.
- QRamp Frames: Constructed using industrial grade, extruded aluminum with a powder coat finish.
- QRamp Surface: Uses a premium marine decking panel known as ThruFlow™. The panels are comprised of an reinforced polypropylene.
- Ramp Systems: Completely modular & stay attached to the ramp user not the building
- Safety features above and beyond ADA compliance standards including 3 inch curbs, photo luminescent post caps, and 360 degree non slip decking, 0.78 Coefficient of Friction
- The ThruFlow™ panels are grated to allow snow and water to pass through creating a maintenance free ramp system
- Decking comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- QRamp has superior quality and aesthetics
NAICS & PSC CODES
332323 Ornamental & Architectural Metal Work Manufacturing
339113 Surgical Appliance & Supplies Manufacturing
6530 Hospital Furniture, Equipment, Utensils & Supplies
5450 Miscellaneous Prefabricated Structures
6515 Medical & Surgical Instruments, Equipment, And Supplies
5419 Collective Modular Support System
Francis Kjeldsen – General Manager
Toll Free: 855-697-7267
E-mail: [email protected]